Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Experience


First why i choose this my blog title teagames boy it is because when i surf in the internet i always type in the adrress bar http://www.teagames.com/ and when i open this i will automatically play my favorite games motor cross. And i enjoyed to play it., Well my friends also called me teagames boy because everytime when they see me they could "teagamesboy"


And sometimes my friends could me "wikimapia boy" desame as when i surf to internet i'd like to see the map of the world. During in my 2nd week in the UIC, everytime when i have a vacant time, I will go in the profiling lab, which is i can explore anything and do a research work, when the teacher told us to research ds, like dat. And until now i alwayz go in the profiling lab and explore anything.

No comments: